Winchester and Hagerstown drivers would be forgiven for thinking that Hyundai's new SUVs had reached their pinnacle with the undeniably impressive 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe. And yet they would be wrong: the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport eclipses even its parent model when it comes to offering dynamic engine power, sophisticated technologies, and trim choice. Outfitted like the cutting-edge SUV it is, the Sport also has the heart of a racing vehicle, boasting two powerful and agile engines. Read on to explore the wealth of options this SUV gives you.
Trims and Prices
First of all, the Sport gives drivers a range of choice when it comes to trim and price, letting you select from:
• base-line Hyundai Santa Fe Sport: $23,350
• mid-level Sport 2.0T: $31,700
• upper-level Sport 2.0T Ultimate: $36,500.
Meanwhile, the Sport also presents drivers with a choice between two dynamic engines:
The base-line trim runs on a 2.4L 4-Cylinder engine with Gasoline Direct Injection technology and Dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing (D-CVVT) and is capable of producing 185 hp and 178 lb-ft of torque.
The Sport 2.0T and the 2.0T Ultimate are powered by a 2.0L twin-scroll Turbo Gasoline Direct Injection 4-Cylinder engine that can achieve 240 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque.
Along with trim choice, price, and engine power, the Sport is also distinguished by its array of technologies, which include:
• SiriusXM Travel Link system, providing Winchester and Hagerstown drivers with up-to-the-minute travel information
• Android Auto, which lets you plug your smart phone directly into your vehicle, giving you access to your music, maps, and other apps
• Enhanced Blue Link, which enables you to run Google-powered web searches, start your Sport remotely, and remain connected to your SUV at all times.
Contact Massey Hyundai for More Information
Drivers from Hagerstown, Winchester, and beyond can find out more about the three 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport trims by stopping by Massey Hyundai today, at 1706 Massey Blvd in Hagerstown, or calling us at 877-356-9697. Don't miss your chance to test drive this new Hyundai SUV while it's still possible!